HOW to get a card
- No purchase required, simply pay an amount of 50 Pesos at the counter and forward your receipt at the redemption booth.
- Kindly fill out the form given by the redemption clerk. Customers from Cogon branch may wait for a couple of minutes to get their card. For Carmen and TLP branches, cards will be available a week after registration.
- Upon receipt of your card, it will be automatically activated and can be used when you purchase.
ABOUT the card
- Ororama REWARDS card will expire every two (2) years. However, registration is renewable and free of charge!
- NO CARD, NO POINTS policy is strictly implemented. In the case where the customer is unable to present the card upon purchasing, the purchase amount expected points will not be credited automatically.
- EXPIRED CARD has to be renewed at the Redemption Booth for reactivation. Points previously acquired can still be availed.
- In case where the card is LOST or DAMAGED, a new card can be availed at the same amount of 50 Pesos and the points acquired by the replaced card are transferable!
- For every Php100.00 worth of purchase (at any branch of Ororama):
- Grocery / Supermarket / School & Office Supply / Hardware / Pharmacy = 1 point
- Department Store Items (Ladies wear, Men’s accessories, Plastic wares, etc.) = 10 points
- Garnered points can be redeemed at the Redemption Booth only
- Points garnered by a lost or damaged card are transferable and can still be availed!
- Some selected pre-discounted items may not accumulate points.
- ALWAYS present your card upon purchasing
- Should any concerns arise, please address it to the Redemption Booth immediately.